In order to create conditions for an enriching professional exchange and to form the most diversified ecosystem focused on the development of the business districts attractiveness, we have provided several categories of membership.
Business District Member
Organizations, companies, or institutions representing the most important global business districts which accumulate enough economic, human, and real estate assets to be considered as influential places at the metropolitan and national levels through :
- the concentration of high-rise buildings and offices buildings
- the concentration of employees, residents, visitors and other types of public involved in the life of the territories
- the development of a major transports hub
Small, medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), corporations, and other organizations, supporting the GBD Innovation Club activities by their donations.
Non-profit, educational, research, scientific etc. organizations and institutions which support the GBD Innovation Club by their expertise, their experiences, their network and who contribute to make public their actions.
Experts and researchers in areas related to urbanism, engineering, architecture, smart technologies, new forms of business development, innovations etc., offering their professional expertise and points of view which can help the realization of the GBD Innovation Club projects.
Why become a member?
Your GBD Innovation Club membership will allow you to:
- be at the forefront of the first professional non-profit association of global business districts
- take part in co-design processes to drive meaningful transformation to your territory
- develop a new strategic vision in step with the challenges of XXIst century
- be aware of the world’s most innovative solutions
- launch trends on your territory and anticipate your users’ and clients’ needs
- improve visibility and attractiveness on a global level
- immerse yourself in the professional network at the highest levels